Created by: Anthony Frisco
Modified on: Fri, 27 Jul, 2018 at 4:57 PM
- To Delete a Result you must first select the Result you wish to Delete from the grid of All Results.
- Upon selecting the Result the Show Calibration Result screen will open with the Calibration Details, Asset Snapshot, Test Standards Used, and Attachments.
- If you just want to remove a Test Standard Used or an Attachment from the Result, select the Edit button and then click the Remove button next to the specific Test Standard or Attachment you want removed.
- To fully Delete the Result, you will need to click the Delete button on the Show Result screen.
- Upon clicking the Delete button, an additional screen will appear asking "Are you sure you want to remove this record?"
- Clicking the Cancel button will not Delete the record and direct you back to the Show Result screen.
- Clicking the Yes, Delete button will Delete the result and then direct you back to the All Results screen. The previously deleted Result will not appear in the All Results grid.
- Upon successful deletion the Result can be found on the Deleted Items page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.