Created by: Anthony Frisco
Modified on: Fri, 27 Jul, 2018 at 4:41 PM
- To start Editing a Result, you need to select the specific Result within the grid, upon selecting the Calibration Detail screen appears.
- The top portion of the screen is related to the Calibration, these are details that were entered when saving the Result
- The middle portion of the screen is related to that associated Assets. The details are from the Instrument that were calibrated as well as the attached Test Standard(s).
- The bottom portion of the screen is an update regarding the Instrument from the Result that was entered.
- The Updates from this Result will only appear if the Calibration Due Date is rolled forward and will display the ID, the date the Due Date is rolling to and the Date/Time the result was entered.
- Upon selecting the Edit button, the Edit Calibration Result screen appears.
- When editing the Calibration Result you have the ability to edit all fields, with the exception of Instrument ID, Created By and Modified By.
- During the Edit of a Calibration Result you have the ability to add Attachments to Results the same way you are able to add Attachments to Assets.
- When you click the Add button next to Attachments, an additional pop up window will appear having you "Choose a File".
- Select a File and click Apply to add it to the current record and Cancel to cancel the oper
- Clicking the Choose File button will open an additional File Menu screen, that will allow you to navigate your computer to select the specific file you want attached.
- To select a file all you need to do is click the File Name and then Open; upon doing so the file will be listed next to the File Name and the Title is populated with the name of the file.
- You can edit the Title to be whatever you want, it does not need to be the same as the File Name.
- The Title can be left blank.
- You are able to attach the same file more than once.
- You are able to have the same title duplicated.
- Once the File is selected you will need to click the Apply button which will attach the file to the Calibration Result.
- There is no limit to the amount of files you are allowed to assign to a Calibration Result
- Only limitation is that a file cannot be more than 20 MB
- XLS, PDF, Word documents, images, etc. are all acceptable files for attachments.
- To Remove an Attachment, click the Remove button next to the Attachment you would like removed.
- Clicking the Save button will save the Calibration Result and direct you back to the Result Show page with a confirmation message.
- Upon saving the Last Modified field will be updated.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.