Starter Edition for PCX is the first level of an advanced and dynamic quality management system. It is a one (1) user, English based system that is utilizing some of today's most powerful technologies to have users manage Instruments and Test Standards with a user friendly design. In addition to the management of Assets, advanced and versatile Reporting functionality is available.
- The Home screen consists of a widget for Assets and Results. The widgets are updated whenever an Asset or Result is created.
- By clicking the Assets widget, a view of all Assets is present
- By clicking the Results widget, the Create Result page opens and allows the user to start a new result
- The left pane of the Home page provides navigation to the other main aspects of PCX. The pane consists of:
- Assets - Records that are either Instruments or Test Standards
- Results - A record of work that has been done that is related to an Asset; in relation to Starter Edition the type of result that we are recording are calibration results.
- Reporting - A series of Reports that detail calibration events, instrument details and historical evidence to present in a form that is able to be printed or exported.
- Deleted Items - Evidence of removal of Assets and Results for audit reasons.