Created by: Anthony Frisco
Modified on: Thu, 6 Dec, 2018 at 11:13 AM
- To start installing DeviceSync, first log onto your User Profile at https://primepcx.com using your Email and Password.
- Below the User Profile and Security you will see a section labeled DeviceSync.
- If DeviceSync was previously installed you will see a list of them listed below, with the Install Nickname.
- If this is the first DeviceSync download you will see "No DeviceSyn installs found. Please install and register to add your installation to this list. Download: Click "Here" to download ProCalV5 DeviceSync for Windows (64-bit).
- Click "Here" to start downloading the DeviceSync install to your local machine.
- During the download of the installation package, there is a progress bar to display the amount of remaining time.
- Once installation package has been downloaded, run the setup program:
- The setup program will confirm you are running as an Administrator on your local PC. Confirm this to continue and select your desired language.
- Confirm or change your installation folder to continue
- Once completed this will create the DeviceSync shortcut in your start menu under
Start – ProCalV5 5.8 – DeviceSync
- The installer will give you the option to Run DeviceSync. Uncheck the box if you do not wish to run the application.
- Finish the setup program.
Anthony is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.